All requests for permission to republish Cato Institute materials can be handled by the Copyright Clearance Center (copyright.com). If you have any questions or your request requires special attention, please contact:
1000 Massachusetts Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20001
Ph: (202) 789-5266
Fax: (202) 842-0779
All permission requests must be submitted in writing by mail, fax, or via email. Please include the following information:
1. Title, author, and date of Cato material requested.
2. Title and author of book for inclusion of Cato material (including publisher).
3. Territory of distribution, estimated print run, and price of book for inclusion.
4. Publication date of book for inclusion.
5. Complete contact name, mailing address, and fax number of contact person.
Please allow two weeks for a response.